Sunday, April 15, 2012

teeth


I do not like to treat the teeth. That's my daughter loves it like when machine buzzes in your mouth. I do not like. Do not hate, just do not like. So pull up to the last.

My first visit to the dentist had to remove. Even if the boards in the children's clinic. Baby tooth pulled out rather quickly, but all the way home I was spitting blood. She is rolled tight ball from the hole in the gums and had to stop and spit.

Then there were the amalgam. And even a little bit, it seems to have milk teeth. In all seriousness, I got to the dentist, when it went to university. For a long time paid no attention to the teeth to crack and break off, until one of the ill posterior. Another week, I suffered and was treated by applying the gum to the fat, but the pain did not pass. I had to surrender to the dentist.

When he opened the tooth is pulled around the room the smell of rotten meat, and I realized that I screwed up badly. The doctor shook his head and then said it would be painful and will hurt for a long time, even a little bit and went to jaw necrosis. He poured some medicine into the cavity and put a temporary seal. Three hours later, I learned what real pain. No I can not help ketanov. I lay at home, spit on classes, and moaned softly. This went on for nearly two days, but managed to fall asleep, only swallowing Analgesic. However, everything turned out, seal the tooth and another along the way healed by a dozen teeth.

And the custom. Heredity my crap, at both sides of the parents and grandparents with no teeth, so a couple of years, and my fillings wear down to zero, and grows new teeth caries. Then I work up the courage to give up and go to the dentist.

An indispensable condition - double anesthesia. The apotheosis was in the spring, when I opened the like and a tooth nebolyaschy. A drill I do not give. It hurts! . First, the doctor obkolola all around. Then I was taken to block the nerve to the surgeon, he injected. Still hurts. I gave the green light to drilling and squeezed the handle seat so that if it were someone else's hands, it would be covered with bruises. The doctor quickly as she could, it has uncovered a layer inside the teeth and anesthesia is injected directly into the tooth. Only then will the pain is gone, and she was able to do the work.

And there is no fear. Soviet doctors feared, but. And how not to fear, anesthesia did not do yelling wildly, and burmashinki they had no water. When I was the first time in a private office hit, do not even pay attention to that little doctor looked at it, it hurts me or not, when she picks me in the tooth. Today me and ask, and along the way stop the process if there is discomfort. So do not be scared. It hurts sometimes, but this can be overcome.

Now we must still decide on such things as prosthetics. Tell us how you put the crown and / or implants. How long was the process as it was then, as now? .

----------.

Give it a vote for. BLOG OF THE YEAR 2011. ! .

No comments:

Post a Comment